Apprenticeships in finance
Kickstart your career in finance
Looking for an opportunity where you can earn whilst you learn? Our apprenticeships enable college leavers to achieve an industry recognised qualification, whilst gaining vital work experience and a salary at the same time.
As an apprentice at Fosters Financial, you will work closely with our mortgage advisors and provide administrative support, to ensure our clients’ applications are processed in a timely and efficient manner.Read more
Your duties will include:
- Establishing good working relationships with all mortgage advisors.
- Forming professional and close working relationships with all relevant parties including mortgage lenders, insurance providers, estate agents and solicitors.
- Communicating to clients and all relevant parties in a professional manner, to ensure they are kept informed.
- Ensuring all mortgage and insurance applications are completed fully and accurately.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date notes on all applications.
- Processing all applications through to completion.
Why Fosters Financial?
See why an apprenticeship was the best decision for Connor, Gemma, and Travis!
Apprenticeships at Fosters Financial
Buying a property is likely to be our clients’ biggest financial commitment. As a customer focused business, we pride ourselves on delivering a 5-star tailored service. To ensure we are able to consistently deliver this, there are a number of key qualities we look for in our apprentices.
You enjoy working with people and establish new relationships quickly.
You love to talk and feel confident sharing your ideas and opinions with others.
You like to work at a fast pace and work well both on your own and within a team.
You have obtained your A-levels and are keen to gain new knowledge, skills, and experience.