Mortgage broker jobs
Creating opportunities for high performers
Mortgage broker job role
Fosters Financial is a 5-star rated independent mortgage broker with offices across East Anglia. With increased demand for our services, we are looking for experienced mortgage brokers to join our growing team and help us maintain our high levels of service.
As a mortgage broker at Fosters Financial, you will help our clients to secure the best mortgage or short-term finance solution for their needs. You will also ensure that their new investment and loved ones are protected, by arranging any additional cover they may need.Read more
Your duties will include:
- Identifying our customers’ financial needs and recommending products that best suit their requirements.
- Explaining the products and services we offer, and ensuring our clients have a thorough understanding of these and the mortgage application process.
- Looking for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Working towards sales targets and keeping track of your performance against these.
- Fulfilling your CPD requirements each year to ensure your knowledge and skills are up to date.
Mortgage broker qualifications
Buying a property is likely to be our clients’ biggest financial commitment. As a customer focused business, we pride ourselves on delivering a 5-star tailored service. To ensure we are able to consistently deliver this, there are a number of attributes we look for in our mortgage brokers.
You enjoy working with people and establish new relationships quickly. You are self-motivated but like being part of a team, which is focused on helping the business to achieve its goals.
You love to talk and can easily explain complex information in a manner which is easy to understand, both verbally and in written communications.
You like to work at a fast pace and have a proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment.
A love for learning
You have obtained your CeMAP or another industry recognised qualification, and actively seek new opportunities to enhance your knowledge, skills, and experience.